Date & location / Ημερομηνία & Τοποθεσία
17 Oct 2023, 19:00 – 20:30 EEST
About the group / Σχετικά με την εκδήλωση
It is my great joy to welcome you in the first OSHO CONNECTING online meditation group.
This group is an opportunity to meet and meditate together on one of OSHO Active Meditations.
Wherever you are in the world and whatever the situation you may be right now, you are welcomed to join this group and experience the beauty of inner silence and deep relaxation that meditation can bring to your life. Through a space of love and trust you are enhanced to turn inwards, expand your awareness, connect with yourself and connect with all there is.
By using a different OSHO meditation technique each time you are enabled to express repressed feelings and emotions and bring the body-mind back again to its natural relaxed harmony.
The group is hosted in English, online via ZOOM by OSHO star Meditation Activity.
Facilitator of meditation: Ajita Deva Kastrioti
The duration of the group is 1 hour 30 minutes and it is available to everybody.
No previous experience is required.
This group is an offering of OSHO Meditation Activity and the participation to the first OSHO CONNECTING online meditation group is free.
PREPARATION OF YOUR SPACE
· You need your personal space. It is recommended to have your space of meditation clean and tidy.
· Your mobile needs to be off or in flight mode. In case you are living with roommates let them know not to interrupt you during your meditation.
· You need your laptop or mobile with battery charged. Your device needs to have camera and should be placed 1 meter away from you.
· In order to listen to music loudly and clearly, it is preferrable to use external speakers, if possible. Alternatively, you may use wireless headphones.
· You may sit in a sofa, meditation chair (if available) or on the floor. For the comfort of your body you may use pillows and/or blankets.
ABOUT OSHO ACTIVE MEDITATIONS
OSHO Active Meditations have been scientifically designed by Osho, after a long period of experimentation. These meditations have been used by millions of people around the globe since the early 1970’s with outstanding results. They aid the modern-day seeker to experience inner silence and stillness a lot faster than what can be achieved through a long practice of passive sitting. All of OSHO Active Meditations involve a beginning stage of activity — sometimes intense and physical — followed by a period of silence. All are accompanied by music that has been specifically composed to guide the meditator through the different stages.
“When you are perfectly aware, even for a single moment, all thinking stops. Immediately, there is a sudden stop. And the road is empty, there is no traffic.
That moment is meditation.” Osho
The OSHO Active Meditation technique that will be practiced each time in the OSHO CONNECTING group will be announced in the beginning of the group and instructions will be given accordingly.
It will be my joy to see you in the group and be in the space of meditation together.
With all my love
Online Meditation Group€0.00